Monday, March 3, 2008

Is somehow testosterone guilty for our acne?

A tube with Proactiv Benzoyl peroxide product
Click to check the price
Buy Proactiv - a Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% Product
Get cleared with a benzoyl peroxide treatment that helped thousands to fight acne!

I constantly keep asking me – is somehow testosterone guilty for all these acne things happening to us? I made a very quick research on google and revealed that testosterone has nothing to do with acne, except in some cases in women, but not in males.

Logically, being the hormone which regulates the oil elimination of the skin, it should be somehow connected with the acne appearance, I think. Acne caused by demodex appears because of the excessive oil elimination, and there must be a connection between this hormone and the acne occurrence.

Also, if my theory that a lack of testosterone may cause some skin disorders is true (and less testosterone means more acne spots), and testosterone also is responsible for the one’s aggressive attitude, than it is more likely that people with a melancholic character and calm to develop acne. This is a very interesting idea I came to, I think it deserves some researches :)

No comments: