Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Game: Help James and Alison to fight their acne with Benzac

A tube with Proactiv Benzoyl peroxide product
Click to check the price
Buy Proactiv - a Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% Product
Get cleared with a benzoyl peroxide treatment that helped thousands to fight acne!

I found this entertaining online game at theconstructionsite.com.au. I liked it and I decided to post it here, so everyone could help James or Alison to get a clear skin.
The game idea is to destroy all the spots with a Benzac Ac tube and to pass to the next level.
Move the tube with your keyboard arrows and treat the spot with the spacebar.
I would like to know if you enjoyed playing this game. I’m not affiliated to Benzac, I just liked the game – we all dream to gain a clear skin so fast and simple as James and Alison do in this game.
And don’t forget to post your highscores!

No comments: