Thursday, May 17, 2007

How did I found that Benzoyl Peroxide treats acne?

A tube with Proactiv Benzoyl peroxide product
Click to check the price
Buy Proactiv - a Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% Product
Get cleared with a benzoyl peroxide treatment that helped thousands to fight acne!
It took me a little while to find out that this substance may totally change my skin and improve its condition in less than three months. Yeap! Three months!
Is it a too long time? I don't know. I'm not yet really sure about all the benefits of Benzoyl Peroxide, but I noticed that after I used my Benzoyl-Peroxide-based cream, it was different and my acne were more evident.
So, i read a lot of articles on internet about the cheapest and the most effective method to fight acne. I found in some articles at acne.org that Benzoyl Peroxide may be a good choice if you try to get off your red spots. I decided to give it a try and so I discovered BP's effects on my own skin
I started to use it frenetically in the first days.
My cream has a 4% concentration of Benzoyl Peroxide, it's not the highest concentration at which this remedy is released (there a re more concentrated creams as 5%, 10%) and I noticed from the first application some itching and redness.
So, I announced my mom and sister about my new remedy and asked them to took some observation on my skins' evolution - will it improve or I just got another useless product.
Also, one of my criteria was to find the cheapest product which can stop my acne. Benzoyl Peroxide products seemed to me most cost-effective than any other I tried before. A tube of cream (40 grams) is about to cost you some 5.5 euro or less than 6.5 $ in Europe. I'm sure in USA the prices are, also, somewhere around this average.
In my next posts I'll try to share with you all my knowledges on Benzoyl peroxide side effects and products which contain this substance.

No comments: