Thursday, May 17, 2007

Which products contain Benzoyl Peroxide?

A tube with Proactiv Benzoyl peroxide product
Click to check the price
Buy Proactiv - a Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% Product
Get cleared with a benzoyl peroxide treatment that helped thousands to fight acne!
I want to provide all the remedies which contain Benzoyl Peroxide in their formula. All of them are considered to treat acne, especially the mild forms.
If you are interested in finding more info on one or other drug, just insert its name in our right Search-box, and get the best Google info on it.
Acne Treatment
Acne-10
Acne-Clear
Benoxyl 5%, 10% Lotion
Benzac AC2.5%, 5%, 10% Gel; Wash 5%
Ben-Aqua
Benzagel 10, 5, Wash
Benzashave 10, 5
Benziq, LS, Benziq Wash
Brevoxyl 4% Cream
Brevoxyl Creamy Wash
Clear by Design
Clearplex
Clearskin
Clinac
Del-Aqua
Desquam-E
Desquam-X 10, 5, Wash
Ethexderm
Fostex Bar Gel Wash 10%
Loroxide
Neutrogena Acne Mask
Neutrogena On Spot Acne Treatment
Oxy 5% lotion
Oxy 10% Lotion
Oxy Balance
Oxy Vanishing Gel
PanOxyl 2.5%, 5%, 10% Gel
Peroxin A 10
Persa-Gel
Seba-Gel
Triaz
Triaz Cleanser
Vanoxide
Zaclir
Zeroxin

Some of these products are released over the counter, and you can buy them online or at some local drug stores. If you are interested in a benzoyl peroxide anti-acne product that has proved to be very efficient and worked for thousands of teens around the world, than check out the Acne.org's product. It uses Dan's recipe (2.5% benzoyl peroxide) and it is a very good value for the money they ask. I can't say the exact price right now, but you can check it clicking on the image above. The link will redirect you to amazon, from where you can buy it. If you buy it through me, the price is the same, the difference is that I'll make my 18 cents and be a step closer to the Thai island I'm planning on buying the next year :) Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm using Brevoxyl for a couple of months and my firends say my skin got better ;)

Anonymous said...

Do you know what happened to Oxy "standard" 5% lotion? all they seem to be making now is the 10%, which is much too strong for me. Any ideas? thanks

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I over warm-hearted post. Particularly the title attracted me to read the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.