Thursday, May 17, 2007

What is Acne and how may it appear?

A tube with Proactiv Benzoyl peroxide product
Click to check the price
Buy Proactiv - a Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% Product
Get cleared with a benzoyl peroxide treatment that helped thousands to fight acne!
Acne is not my friend. I know this from my 15 years old, when my face met my first spots. Than was a big drama happening to me, more because of that I couldn't understand why I must suffer this affection.
I didn't knew that there are many causes which may induce acne and so the remedies are pretty different, so I started to wash and clean my face with a lot of usefulness products, which promised me a lot, but every time I quited, because my skin didn't improved. By contrary, it turned more and more irritate.
Last year I discovered a product based on benzoyl Peroxide, an antibacterial remedy, which is used successfully as a remedy against the acne.
Benzoyl Peroxide acts as an antibacterial treatment, therefore it doesn't destroy our tissues and selects only the bacteria which populate our skin.
So one of the big reasons why Benzoyl Peroxide is used in acne is about its Antibacterial Effect.
So, we'll deduce that only that form of acne which is produced by some bacteria like staphylococcus epidermis may be treated with a such remedy, nor the acne which canhve some other origin.
You didn't knew that acne is produced by some other factors?
Ok, there are a lot of causes which may lead to appearance of pustules and spots on the entire body, not only on the facial skin. I will enumerate some of them:
  1. Some parasitic forms of arachnoid's (such as demodex)
  2. Some disturbances in the inner bladders, such as gallbladder or sexual glands which in some affection may secrete bigger amounts of sebum and this way they create a favorable environment for different bacteria.
  3. uncontrolled diet and irrational meals - this may lead to obesity and, this way, to a extra-oily skin, which, again is a good environment for bacteria.
So, in order to help you ameliorate your skin condition, in my further articles I will describe some solutions to all of these problems. Keep reading and visiting my blog :)

No comments: